Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Set An Alarm Tomorrow! The Blog Auction Will Be LIVE

Did y'all see Helene's Blog Auction last month?

I thought it was such a cool idea that I had to try it out. I didn't know what the heck to offer, so I figured I'd offer up my best skill: My Psychic Abilities Life advice. Some people offer Blog Consultation, which is cool, but I'm offering a Skype sesh or two with me where we can talk about ANYTHING and everything. Talk about blogging? Sure. Need help with your diet? Absolutely. Need some motivation to work out? Heck yes. Relationship advice? Got you covered. It's a "Choose Your Own Adventure" kind of consultation, and I'm just crazy enough to offer it up for Auction. That's just how I roll...

Won't you come have some fun with me? Please don't let me be the only thing that isn't bid on. The bid starts at like $2, so you'll get your money's worth, haha.

See you tomorrow, Helene!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...